More than Seventeen years experience in the Contact Center, CRM and ERP domain. A wide range of experience in the industry from the vendor and customer side. An extensive knowledge of the enterprise software environment from a deep technical and broad business management perspective. A leading proponent of Managed Services. A leader of highly successful Sales Teams.
EMEA Strategic Partner Manager
- May 1, 2010 - Current
Worldwide Alcatel-Lucent Alliance
- Jan 1, 2008 - May 1, 2010
Director Business Development Contact Center
- Sep 1, 2004 - Jan 1, 2008
- Grew the Alcatel Customer Interaction Solutions business two years from $1.5 Million to $10 Million which in addition supported significant Alcatel product and services pull through into the accounts. Developed a dedicated team of CIS Business Development Managers working on a targeted list of accounts to achieve their objectives Devised and implemented an ASEAN Customer Interaction Solution strategy to target specific revenue generating accounts in the Asia Pacific region. Established a new business development team to attack a brand new region by: • Selecting and recruiting sales professionals. • Identifying a list of targeted accounts. • Assigning sales objectives and stretch goals to the Business Development Managers. • Setting up a sales reporting structure. • Developing complete forward plan for success in the APAC CIS market over the next 5 years. Supported Significant OSS/BSS Business Development activities in APAC for large multi-million opportunities including Telecom New Zealand, Telstra, Singtel, Timedotcom and Telekom Malaysia. Gained a broad Telecoms knowledge to include entire TMF eTOM business chain including Customer Care, Service Assurance, Service Activation and Billing.
Technical Manager - Alliances
- Jan 1, 2001 - Jan 1, 2004
- • Support Alcatel worldwide with sales support on major multi-million Euro CTI, CRM and ERP proposals • Enable knowledge transfer from Genesys to Alcatel regarding Genesys Solutions • Develop a product offering with Alcatel, SUN Microsystems and Czesky Telecom for a managed service to their Small and Medium enterprise customers. • Develop HP/Alcatel/Genesys Solution Center offering for Telecom operators and xSP. • Support NextiraOne in sales and knowledge transfer • Support Alcatel and NextiraOne expert development teams with information and guidance for development with the Genesys Suite • Develop installation of Genesys with Alcatel OmniPCX Office in Strasbourg, Grenoble and in Germany with Deutsche Telekom • Support for the development of the interface between Alcatel 5020 Softswitch and Genesys Network Tserver • Grow Alcatel’s Managed Service offering into a value-add solution – Managed Communication Services • Help conduct Pipeline and business forecasting activities with Targeted Alcatel Telco accounts • Part of a team which Implemented a targeted account approach with Alcatel Telco Sales to increase revenue to become Genesys’ leading Telco go to market channel.. • Consult with senior management within target accounts with Alcatel on go to market opportunities
Call Center Specialist
- Jan 1, 1999 - Jan 1, 2001
- • Develop the Genesys based Telstra Managed Service offering to the Australia and New Zealand Market and internally to Telstra divisions. • Lead the project to implement Genesys Outbound Suite improving outbound Telstra credit management by 75%. • Work as part of a team implementing a citrix based Genesys workforce manager live trial and then ongoing implementation and customer liaison for subsequent lab trial. • Technical lead for the trial and eventual deployment of Genesys Internet suite both internal and external to Telstra. • Implement enterprise security groups for the access of Genesys configuration manager data. • Conduct Nortel DMS-100 SCAI robustness tests. • Plan, size and implement Genesys internally to Telstra and externally to Telstra’s Enterprise customers
Global Development Manager
- Hansen/Call Centre Logistics
- Jan 1, 1998 - Jan 1, 1999
- • Lead a highly motivated development team developing a workforce management suite to customer and strategic requirements. • Conduct sales activities worldwide for large corporate proposals. • Manage the future direction of product suite investigating future business requirements and industry direction. • Lead the development of a real time adherence module from drawing board to market. • Integrate product with Geotel workforce link, Rockwell Spectrum and a voice recording suite.
- ASB Bank
- Jan 1, 1993 - Jan 1, 1998
- • Implement and tune Genesys Call Center Environment. • Develop efficient Call Center work practices. • Conduct workflow analysis. • Develop meaningful management reporting. • Lead a technical team of fifteen staff. • Active member of Call Center management team. • Manage enterprise- wide technical projects.