Updated April 2014
- State Farm Insurance, Cupertino, CA
- Aug 23, 2010 - Sep 16, 2011
- • Provide service for over 1000 existing clients with State Farm CRM software. • Resolve payment issues, answer multiple phone lines, and update client database. • Manage and supervise office while agent is overseas. • Create insurance quotes. • Appointment scheduling. • Develop and implement new business strategies to exceed sales goals. • Produce documents including certificates of insurance. • Front-office operations: Maintain MS Outlook Calendar, oversee office mail, bank deposits, collect payments, data entry, scan and fax. • Interview and train new staff. • Increase new sales with friendly customer service, community based networking and cold calling. • California Department of Insurance Property and Casualty License # 0H36313.
SEO Marketing Consultant
- Web Services, San Jose, CA
- Sep 27, 2005 - Apr 27, 2012
- • Maintain social media marketing strategies, edit and manage websites. • Search engine optimization and search engine marketing. • Increase online presence for clients with Web 2.0 Solutions, WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google Analytics, Photoshop, HTML, MS Office, FTP, Excel and SQL.
- Recif Semiconductor Wafer Handling Equipment, Sunnyvale, CA
- Mar 17, 2005 - Aug 4, 2005
- • Daily phone, email and direct contact with all major accounts, IBM, Intel, and Recif home office in Lyon, France. • Coordinate shipping, receiving, repair, invoicing, and worldwide inventory with software including Excel Spreadsheets, MS Outlook, and Peachtree Accounting Software.
- Pinnacle Group, Los Gatos, CA
- Sep 15, 2004 - Mar 10, 2005
- • Work with homeowners to determine long and short-term goals and improve their financial situation with various home finance tools. • Daily cold-calling and lead follow-up. • Pre-qualify prospects, present and process loans. • Assist real estate broker and agent. • Host open houses.
Leasing Agent, Property Management
- Stonesfair, San Jose, CA
- May 20, 2004 - May 20, 2004
- • Sales, leasing and property management for 400 apartments: Creekside of San Jose and Arioso of Cupertino. • On-site tours, resident relations, customer service, new move-ins and move-outs. • Coordinate maintenance orders. • Ongoing competitive market analysis and promotion.
- Gap, San Jose, CA
- Jul 7, 2003 - May 8, 2004
- • Project corporate visual culture, philosophy and image through marketing implementation, visual directives and strategies. • Retail store markdowns, window dressing, stock counts and consolidation.
- Critical Health Systems, Raleigh, NC
- Feb 14, 2000 - Feb 1, 2001
- • Coordinate all medical billing, mail room, and data entry. • Fill in for Hospital Coordinator at Raleigh Community Hospital. • Insurance pre-approval, insurance authorizations, collect payments, manage patient filing system. • Fill in for Medical Front Office Staff at Carolina Pain Consultants, REX Hospital. • Patient scheduling with ANSI Software, Star System, and Meridian. • Fill in for Receptionist at Anesthesia Billing Office Headquarters.
Office & Site Coordinator
- Braswell Commercial Building Service, Greenville, SC
- Jul 12, 1993 - Dec 10, 1999
- • Coordinate and manage all administrative and on-site duties for commercial construction company. • Setting up and maintaining job site filing system. • Manage bids, phones, permits, and site meetings with county inspectors.
- BB&T Liberty Benefit Insurance Services
- Mar 16, 2012 - Current
- • Provides COBRA administration processing in accordance with federal guidelines; administration includes, but is not limited to, handling all admin duties associated with COBRA, Employer and COBRA participant support, premium processing and reconciliation, and maintenance of COBRA processes and procedures and systems. • Aid in developing, implementing and improving upon overall COBRA administration processing for internal operating efficiencies as well as for improved efficiency and value for employer groups. • Works directly with employer groups, Human Resources, benefit specialists, carriers and other vendors to establish the overall COBRA relationship and administrative duties. • Knowledge of Affordable Care Act requirements. • Experience in COBRA Administration and knowledge of COBRA federal and state laws. • Absolute discretion in handling highly confidential PHI.