I have an inborn technolust. For more than 15 years I have worked in a variety of fields such as rich media, systems automation, consumer electronics, video games, Internet marketing and MPEG-4 systems. I have given talks on MPEG-4 Systems authoring, Open Source Education and Cloud Computing. My primary focus since 2004 has been information systems and Internet marketing. I invented a CMS method called Search-based Contextual Routing (SbCR) and am currently a partner in an Internet marketing firm based in Mexico City. (;||<
- Mar 1, 2012 - Current
- boxx.io is an award winning, patent pending, local products platform that comes bundled with on-site integration, directory SEM, training and production support.
Partner & Chief Innovation Officer
- Jan 1, 2012 - Current
- Increase Visibility Mexico
- Oct 1, 2011 - Mar 1, 2012
- IV MX purchased Virket and has rebranded as Virket.
- Increase Visibility, Inc.
- Jan 1, 2010 - Oct 1, 2011
- An Inc. 1000 Search Engine Marketing firm.
- Mar 1, 2008 - Mar 1, 2009
- Founded as the search marketing arm of IMC.
- Jan 1, 2003 - Jan 1, 2009
- The alias I use for consulting work.
- Aug 1, 2007 - Jan 1, 2008
- Vykarian, based in Shanghai, aids game publishers in creating the games you play.
Chief Technology Officer
- International News Media
- Jan 1, 2004 - Oct 1, 2007
- INM has produced some of the most innovative and technologically effective digital marketing programs and online properties ever to be assembled under one umbrella. > Founder of a high-capacity online marketing platform: >> Press release distribution system >> Managed business blogging platform >> Content production and distribution framework >> Pay-per-click management framework >> Standards-compliant content conversion and syndication system >> ROI Tracking and analytics system
- Position Maker, Inc.
- Jan 1, 2004 - Jan 1, 2004
- Position Maker was purchased by International News Media, see above.
- Vykarius, Inc.
- Jan 1, 2003 - Jan 1, 2004
- A completely new breed of game art outsourcing company - which specializes in building art assets for the world's best known video game brands. The new company represents the strongest bridge between AAA western game titles and Chinese game art outsourcing industry. > Developed CRM game asset creation/approval system to work with outsource teams in China > Designed web to console 3D model preview and feedback system with Renderware > Xbox Certified Developer
- iVAST, Inc.
- Jan 1, 1999 - Jan 1, 2003
- A cutting-edge MPEG-4 software and hardware company. > Developed prototype next-generation interactive television and broadband media products for Panasonic, Intel and Macrovision > Developed MPEG-4 Systems authoring courses used to educate hundreds of online/traditional media industry professionals > Worked with members of MPEG and DVD committees to affect changes in the area of MPEG-4 Systems and next-generation DVD standards > Developed and coordinated with several in-house teams to successfully launch multiple software and hardware products in the areas of authoring, trans-coding, serving and playback of MPEG-4 medias
- United Clothing
- Jan 1, 1997 - Jan 1, 1999
- A graffiti/hip hop clothing company. > Directed a hip hop clothing line with distribution throughout the US, Japan and Germany > Worked with hip hop luminaries, such as: artists from the Can't Be Stopped crew (CBS), DJ Rob One, Tony Tee, Rock Steady crew
- NEOS Interactiv
- Jan 1, 1996 - Jan 1, 1999
- A web application services company. > Founded and directed an early web applications development company