I am director at NGO "Informational Culture" and founder of OpenGovData.ru project and lot's of other Russian e-Government and open government projects.
I've received to awards as journalist. One is 4'th power 2011 year and another pressZvanie 2012.
I am member of Open Knowledge Foundation working group related to open data.
Earlier I was programmer, system architect and project manager as employee of few Russian system integration companies for lot's of corporate and government projects.
I have more than 6 years experience in Russian procurement automation, e-Government and open government projects.
Right now I lead lot's of Russian open government projects
- Laboratory of Intelligend Data Analysis
- May 1, 2009 - Current
- Open Government and e-Government projects. OpenData projects. Building data Processing services from scratch.
- Jan 1, 2007 - Current
- Current project Enot Poiskun (Racoon The Searcher) - http://enotpoiskun.ru Russian procurement in Web 2.0 style
- Единые торговые системы
- Jun 1, 2008 - May 1, 2009
- Руководство проектами в области e-Gov. Участие в НИР и НИОКР.
Senior Architect / Development Group Manager
- Feb 1, 2005 - Jan 1, 2007
- Senior software and solution architecture. Managing software and QA engineers. Writing company development policies. Building complex web and data clustering solutions Expertise in procurement systems GOST 19 and 34
- Nov 1, 2003 - Feb 1, 2005
- Modelling software architectures, senior development
- Dec 1, 2000 - Nov 1, 2003
- General Windows Development (C#/C++/Python) Automating software products testing (C#/Java/Python) Embedded linux development (C/C++/Python) General Linux Development (C/C++/Python/PHP) Web-development (PHP/ASP/MSSQL) Wrote solutions for BioAPI biometrics standards
- NGO "Informational Culture"
- Mar 1, 2012 - Current
- Director of Informational Culture NGO. Organization dedicated to open government and open data in Russia and globally.
- Open Knowledge Foundation Russia
- Sep 1, 2013 - Current