I'm a Generalist Sr. Recruiter with expertise in local and international recruitment, executive search, headhunting, volume talent acquisition projects and specialized - targeted selection. As an enterprise partner, I have a strong understanding of organization design and development,always abreast with the latest news and trends in the various industries, sectors and markets. I enjoy finding the intersection between analytic and creative thinking in order to come up with innovative, fresh, reinvented business solutions and ideas.
I have also developed skills as a content creative, specifically as a copywriter due to my passion for good design, advertising, semiotics, aesthetics and communications in general. I love writing and building concepts. I have applied myself in the areas of marketing, branding, advertising and ID (i.e. collateral, kits, web content, social media management, etc) as an independent service provider.
“Johara is an excellent professional person who did an excellent job in recruiting and interviewing candidates. She was an asset to our organization during her working with the office. Joharah has excellent communication skills, is extremely organized, can work independently, and is able to effectly multi-task to ensure that all projects are completed in a timely manner.”Abeer YousefPlanning and Follow Up Manager, ASET
“Her energy and unrelenting pursuit of what she is seeking separate her from any other recruiters I've known. She has strong work ethics and It makes a pleasant change to deal with a professional who understands the needs of potential employers and can assess and streamline candidates accordingly.”Sara KhanOperations Manager, ASET
“I believe Joharah is very good in doing any assigned task and not to only achieve strategic goals but she went beyond. She's Very good in follow up and execute missions provisionally”Waheed JelalyBusiness Development Director, Raytheon
Sr. Recruitment Consultant
- Ideas Bureau | Adam Recruitment
- Jun 1, 2011 - Current
- Currently functioning as a Recruitment Professional for a Business Solutions company, providing end to end staffing services covering a variety of industries and all levels of employment.
Grant Secretary | Department Assistant
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
- Jun 1, 2009 - Jun 1, 2011
- Arranges meetings and transcribes minutes as required. Maintains schedule of Physicians Provides customer service for vendors and other institution representatives Answers telephone queries and courses concerns to appropriate personnel. Maintains Section Records and files Prepares Annual Reports and correspondences. Assisting in Medical Symposiums and events Processes the leaves of doctors (service covers, leave plans, clinic closure requests) Manages and encodes leave application and other requests via the Oracle system. Handles Saudi Council applications and license renewals of staff Updates department information/data banks Handles evaluations and recontracting of physicians, fellows and other staff. Prepares presentations and edits research of doctors. Handles training bookings and physician non-clinical schedules and activities. Performs other related tasks as required by the
HR Junior Recruiter / Sr. Executive
- Aegis PeopleSupport
- Jun 1, 2008 - Jun 1, 2009
- Manages front end recruitment processes as Team Leader for Test Administration and Traffic Management Manages sourcing and pooling of applicants Screens and reviews applications through various mediums Trained in qualifications and resume screening Maintains optimal recruitment flow/processing of applicants Assists in schedule adherence and time management of final interviews and the transfer of applicants per process. Administer and facilitate written examinations Conducts preliminary interviews focusing mainly on communication skills and immediate applicant requirements. Handles and Updates various department database of applicants and employees Conducts reference and background check on potential candidates Represents the company during sourcing events/projects (job fairs, recruitment runs etc) Acts as preceptor for newly hired staff Handles general administrative duties Provide customer service for applicant queries and concerns
- People Support Inc
- Jan 1, 2008 - Jun 1, 2008
- Scheduling of applicants for examination and/or interviews Participate in sourcing activities Assigned as test administrator Receives external calls and appropriately transfer callers to respective team contacts. Handles general administrative tasks which includes maintenance of recruitment templates and systems Receives applications forms and screen potential candidates Provide customer service for applicants, answering queries and conducting recruitment process orientation Performs other duties as assigned
Freelance Writer and Copy Editor
- Freedom Writers Phils
- Jan 1, 2006 - Oct 1, 2007
- Writes and edits academic papers, theses, and articles Conducts researches and prepares business as well as academic reports.
Bachelor of Arts'07
University of the Philippines