My goal is to be around interesting people; to work and enjoy life with them. I have a creative spark in me that I need to satisfy it in order to be happy. I also have competition, drive, and a lot of ambition. Some things in life I take seriously, some others much less.
Through the Openfund, which is my main focus right now, we are trying to solve a problem that I once faced myself: people with potential are not given a chance to become all that they can.
The best way to get in touch with me is to say something interesting in your first communication.
- Sep 1, 2008 - Current
- The Openfund is a seed and pre-seed stage funding initiative aimed at startups positioned inside the internet-mobile-services triangle. It is based in Greece, and aims to tap primarily on the dormant potential of the people in the South Eastern Europe district.
Founder / Lead developer
- Sojourner project
- Jan 1, 2007 - Jan 1, 2009
- Sojourner was a project meant to help organize semistructured data commonly found on internet feeds and APIs. It included automated construction of visualizations and GUIs for most of these formats, and also arbitrary XML ones. Several tech demos for it's components have been released but the end product never made it to release. It has been discontinued in light of newer developments.
Software Engineer / Developer
- Kleemann SA
- Sep 1, 2006 - Jan 1, 2008
- Joint project for Kleemann SA and the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. Development of Software to automate the design of customized hydraulic elevators and export AutoCAD drawings. Worked on modelling the software, developing the queuing services and producing the official set of documentation.
Software Engineer / Consultant
- System Consulting SA
- Jun 1, 2006 - Sep 1, 2006
- Led a team to extend the Moodle asynchronous education platform towards conformance with the SCORM 2004/3rd edition standard for the Authoring Tool category. Acquired the SCORM Adopter certification on behalf of the employer.
- System Consulting SA
- Oct 1, 2005 - Dec 1, 2005
- Adaptation, configuration and deployment of the Moodle OSS asynchronous education platform. Available at www.goelearn.gr .
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Jun 1, 2005 - Aug 1, 2005
- Development of call recognition connected to an existing incident filing software for quickly recovering support information. On behalf of the Information Technology Center of the University. Included some reverse engineering for the legacy AT&T Definity call center.
Bachelor of Science'07
Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessalonikis