Helps businesses to find simple, effective, architectural solutions to move forward to the next level. Managed all aspects of Drupal website development - Information architecture, modules development, responsive themes design, performance improvement and more. Coached Drupal development teams to increase their drupal development productivity. Co-founded of drupal.org.il - the Israeli Drupal developers community. Expert software architect.
- Jul 4, 2012 - Current
- Helps businesses to find simple, effective, architectural solutions to move forward to the next level. Managed all aspects of Drupal website development - Information architecture, modules development, responsive themes design, performance improvement and more. Coached Drupal development teams to increase their drupal development productivity. Co-founded of drupal.org.il - the Israeli Drupal developers community. Expert software architect
Systems analyst and Drupal CMS Integrator. Web marketing architect.
- Levavie Integrated Consulting
- Apr 1, 2005 - Current
- Drupal project management, training & consulting, Web marketing architect - marketing strategies, market development strategies, keyword research, social media intergration, & more. Systems analyst and Drupal CMS Integrator. One of the co-founders of Drupal Israel, the Israeli community of Drupal the leading CMS developers.
- Jan 1, 2005 - Jul 1, 2008
- Co-started and managed the Israeli community of Drupal developers. Website installation and upgrades, writing new content, module translation and integration, and motivating others to collaborate.
- Logia Cellular Content Solution
- Mar 1, 2006 - Sep 1, 2006
- Freelance consultant, designing the database schema for a social M-Commerce application at LogiaMobile (http://logiamobile.com). Defining an effective database structure for maximal scalability and performance, modular design, multilingual and multicurrency support. Mentoring the work of the development team and participating in design reviews. Using PostgreSQL - the leading open source DBMS for web and embedded applications. Generating a PostgreSQL database schema. Consulting with marketing infrastructure and profitability improvement, as well as software architecture, tools, methods, and version control.
UML Expert, Systems Analyst & Software Developer
- Motorola Israel
- Dec 1, 2001 - Mar 1, 2005
- Freelance consultant - full time job. system analysis, design and development of a logistic system for managing the burning of SIM cards. Writing UML-based SRS and SDD documents. Selecting and evaluating development tools. Building a prototype of the project, using Magic eDeveloper. Managing software versions using Clearcase. Functioning as an applicational DBA - database schema requirements definition, applicational schema building for the Oracle DBMS, support for schema management, upgrades and installations. The connection to external systems is done using XML. Software engineering consulting: Created a cross-organization forum for the promotion of UML and object technology. Developing templates for automatic reports generation from Rational Rose.
- Jan 1, 1997 - Mar 1, 2005
- Web Systems analyst, Applicational DBA (Oracle, MySQL), UML Architect
UML Systems Analyst
- Blue Square Israel
- Aug 1, 2000 - May 1, 2001
- Freelance consultant. Fulltime requirements definition and architecture design for the online shopping site and the orders center of the blue square supermarkets retail network (http://www.bluecenter.co.il/). Dealing with performance, stability, order simplicity and usability challanges. Creating design documents: building a use-case model, identifying the different audiences (surfers, CRM users and external systems). Building a screen workflow model using rational rose, and an interactive UI prototype.Using SoDa and rational rose to automatically build the design document. Engineering inspection of the project implementation in J2EE under the Weblogic application server environment, with external interface to an AS/400 mainframe system and to a CRM system. Working with the customer's IT manager, the ecommerce project manager, developers and IT people.
Web Systems Analyst
- Scepia Internet solution
- Mar 1, 2000 - Jun 1, 2000
- Requirements definition and design of two big web projects, including a user interface, a use-case model, an operational XML-based model for interfacing with external systems, object model, modules design and more. Using UML.working and combining it with the MAFTACH methodology.
UML Systems Analyst
- Bank Hapoalim, MIS Department
- Aug 1, 1998 - Mar 1, 2000
- System analysis for an object-oriented, internet/intranet, workflow application for integrated enterprise customer service. Bulding a use-case model, object model, GUI prototyping for the web. Using an OO CASE tool & UML. Team environment. Building an automatic document generator to generate project documentation directly from the object model. (10 people team, 2 years assignment).
- Jan 1, 1994 - Jan 1, 1997
- • Centeral role in the development of AsteaObjects - Object-oriented data-driven framework - written in PowerBuilder, designed for high customization and upgrade abilities at the customer site. • Coordinating between 2 software development teams, a documentation team, and a QA team. (20 people). Implementing ISO-9000. • Coordinating a software localization project - for translating the application to 10 languages. (3 people) • Analysis and development of Tools helping to manage a the application's data dictionary, dynamic upgrade of the software at the customer site, automatic translation of the screens, and generation of SQL schemas tailored for the syntax of four major SQL dialects. • DBMS schema performance analysis and improvement
- Startup Company
- Oct 1, 1993 - Mar 1, 1994
- Market research to help creating a Business plan. Studying the existing CASE and Version Control market.
Teacher, Designer & Methodology Consultant
- May 1, 1992 - Sep 1, 1993
- • Designer and Instructor for two extensive courses in software engineering. The courses, 4 months each, were focused Focus on real Object-Oriented design in C++ and on Unix/Motif programming (12 people). • Methodological consultant and manager in an object-oriented project (10 people).
Software tools evaluator
- Israeli Air Force
- Jan 1, 1985 - Jan 1, 1990
- • 5 years of service - software specialist . • Designer and Developer of an innovative departmental software application. Software developed in the Magic 4GL. • Software tools evaluator - selecting a network software and an application for IAF. • Instructor and software developer support person.
Daat & Tvuna
Studying coaching for the 3rd year
Human Interface Design
Website promotion methodology
Avid student of the Blog Curation website promotion methodology
Tel Aviv University
Tel Aviv University
Mathematics and Coputer Science