I have worked in sales, account management (relationship and technical), and product marketing since 2005. I've worked on mobile/IOT products since 2010.
Outside of work (or even combined with work), I love to travel, listen to music, read and walk as much as possible. I also dance at any given time and volunteer for causes I care about.
My favorite Beatle is George. My favorite color is all colors (ok blue if I have to choose). I also blog about music and have my own music blog too.
Follow me on Twitter. Work samples and references available upon request.
If you are curious to hear some of the music I've been listening to, go here.
Contact me for ideas, consulting, and advisory projects.
- Self Employed
- Aug 1, 2011 - Current
- Working with various small businesses and start ups to create messaging and strategy for product/service promotion.
Product Marketing Manager-- Product: Advertising in connected devices
- Jul 26, 2010 - Aug 1, 2011
- Product Marketing and positioning for Rovi Advertising Network (Smart TV/ connected devices & online). I was between LA and NYC.
B2B Marketing Manager, Agency Marketing
- Nov 1, 2009 - Jul 23, 2010
- Developed and executed marketing strategies and plans to drive revenue, increase adoption of Yahoo! products and solutions, and boost customer engagement with regional ad agencies.
Manager, International Marketing
- Oct 1, 2008 - Nov 1, 2009
- Responsible for helping grow and retain client base for Yahoo! Search Marketing by supporting, guiding and consulting with International Markets to develop and optimize programs and channels. Remotely managed and consulted on branding, messaging, and strategy with Canada, LATAM, APAC, Emerging Markets, and Europe.
Technical Account Manager
- Mar 1, 2007 - Oct 1, 2008
- Technical Account Manager/Technical Solutions Manager supporting tech-intensive, high spend advertisers. Part of the Technology Solutions team routinely liaising with engineers and product development teams to improve Yahoo products and services. Worked with Yahoo Analytics, API, Search Submit Pro (Paid Inclusion), SmartAds (dynamic display ads) and Sponsored Search.
- Jan 16, 2006 - Mar 1, 2007
- I ran all of the Canadian business. From sales to account management to launching different channels. It was really interesting to work with a market that was less developed than ours.
International TV Ad Sales Consultant
- Mediaplus Consulting (Belgium)
- Jan 1, 2005 - Jan 1, 2006
- Trained to sell media in Belgium and worked in Egypt, Curacao (Caribbean) and Malta. It was amazing. Met and exceeded sales goals in foreign countries by building a base and contact list by networking.
- International Policy Solutions (Journal)
- Sep 1, 2003 - Dec 1, 2004
- Founded an academic journal at UCSD's Graduate School of International Relations and Pacific Studies. Was a contributing editor to Princeton's Journal of Public and International Affairs from 2002-2004 and wanted to help represent UCSD. Recruited interns (6-12 at a time) to help evangelize the journal, get submissions and review entries. Helped build a website, secure funding and got university permission to have the journal branded and part of UCSD. The journal is still active.
- Princeton University- Journal of Public and International Affairs
- Sep 10, 2002 - Jun 15, 2004
- Contributing editor representing University of California, San Diego's Graduate School of International Relations and Pacific Studies.Journal focuses on international policy at Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Apr 2, 2012 - Jun 29, 2012
- This was a short contract that I was sad to leave, but left for an opportunity in mobile advertising (at InMobi) in San Francisco. I was responsible for market strategy, positioning, messaging, packaging/pricing, sales enablement, and sales tools development. Reported to SVP of Marketing. TC's "Voice of the Customer" program is a must for any consumer-facing business that wants to monitor its business and raise its NPS.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Jul 12, 2012 - Mar 8, 2013
- InMobi is a global mobile advertising network. InMobi acquired Sprout (re-branded Studio), an intuitive, easy-to-use, sophisticated HTML5 ad builder. Reported to head of Product Management.
Product Marketing (Analytics)
- Mar 11, 2013 - Mar 14, 2014
- Product: Web and mobile analytics. Sales enablement, content and blogging, demand generation content, white papers.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Mobile Apps
- TheFind, Inc.
- Apr 1, 2014 - Current
- Back to eCommerce. Working on marketing and developing the Android and iOS apps and the site. Also managing accounts and helping grow business.
University of California, San Diego - School of International Relations and Pacific Studies (IR/PS)
University of California, Santa Barbara
Université de Toulouse-le-Mirail (Toulouse II)