In 2010 she started an organization called Girl Develop It which offers low cost software development classes geared towards women. Girl Develop It has had over 500 unique students in New York City and now has 6 chapters around the world.
She likes speaking to and meeting with diverse groups from the Girl Scouts to straight up code junkies. Her goal is to inspire more females to see that being a developer is fun and glamorous.
- British Telecom
- Jul 15, 2009
- Worked with their in house team on their applications built for Johnson & Johnson
- Aug 9, 2011
- Built their Chrome GMail extension.
- Feb 9, 2011
- Dow Jones
- Dec 16, 2010
- Daily Makeover
- Mar 10, 2010
- Assisted their in-house team with converting their existing Drupal site to ASP.NET/C# MVC
- Jun 1, 2010
- Built their GMail extension for Chrome.
- Oct 21, 2009
- Assisted in several applications built in ASP.NET and C#.
- Hometown Quarterly
- Feb 12, 2008 - Apr 9, 2009
- Built their business directory web application as developer lead. Application was created in ASP.NET C#.
- Oct 20, 2006 - Feb 13, 2008
- Developed business supporting software with team with ASP.NET and C#.
- Global Grind
- May 13, 2009
- Feature development for their ASP.NET C# application.
- Bradco Supply
- Aug 17, 2005 - Oct 20, 2006
- Supported their SQL datawarehouse containing tables with over 12 million records.
- Apr 9, 2009 - Current
- Worked for various companies, both startups and Fortune 500 as a lead developer, or accompanying a team.
- Girl Develop It
- Aug 11, 2010 - Current
- Co-Founded Girl Develop It, an organization committed to low cost software development classes worldwide.
- The Runthrough
- Aug 29, 2011
- Technical Advisor for an early stage startup.
- Jump Thru
- Oct 10, 2011
- Built PlumAlley.co a ecommerce platform on built on Node.js. Support and development for in-house customized Diaspora instance BlueGlue.me
- The Levo League
- Apr 1, 2012 - Current
- Leading the development team at Levo League.