Sean Leo Ryan brings over 15+ year’s experience in business and technology transformation initiatives for worldwide clients.
Prior to joining Rule Financial, Sean held progressive positions at the Department of Commerce Office of Technology Policy, Andersen Worldwide's Office of Government Relations, Andersen Consulting's Customer Relationship Management Global Practice Line, Accenture’s Management Consulting and Integrated Marketing Service Line, and Infosys' Management and Consulting Services, Financial Services Unit.
Senior Principal | Financial Services Unit
- Infosys Management Consulting
- Jan 1, 2010 - Dec 14, 2012
- Infosys is a multi-billion dollar IT and Business Consulting firm. The newly formed Management Consulting Services group is charged for delivering the business model vision to move up the consulting value chain, driving long-term profitability through enabling high value consulting capabilities.
Senior Manager | Management Consulting and Integrated Marketing
- Accenture Management Consulting and Integrated Markets
- Jan 1, 2001 - Dec 31, 2009
- Accenture is the world’s largest global consulting firm with over 244,000 professionals in 120 countries. Management Consulting and Integrated Markets unit was the strategic services practice, competing against McKinsey, BCG, and others in the sector.
Manager | Customer Relationship Management Global Service Line
- Andersen Consulting Customer Relationship Management Global Service Line
- Jan 1, 1997 - Mar 31, 2001
- Customer Relationship Management Global Service Line was responsible for both business and technology consulting in the areas of customer engagement, customer operations, technology and sales, service, and marketing optimization. The unit was the first dedicated horizontal within the firm, a template later adopted in matrix format enterprise wide.
Legislative Analyst | Technology Policy
- Andersen Worldwide
- Jan 1, 1995 - Sep 1, 1996
- Office of Government Relations responsible for corporate governance and policy coordination between the Arthur Andersen and Andersen Consulting entities.
Policy Analyst | Public Private Partnerships
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- Jan 1, 1994 - Jan 1, 1995
- Office of Technology Policy charged with managing the multi-billion dollar Advanced Technology Program.
Management Consultant | Investment Banking
- Rule Financial
- Dec 17, 2012 - Current
- Rule Financial is a leading independent provider of advisory, business consulting, IT and software services to the investment banking, asset management and wealth management community, counting some of the world's foremost financial institutions amongst our clients.
University of California, Santa Cruz
Political Theory and Economy
Highest Honors (2-3 awarded per year)