≈ About Me
I am a creative person, open, always willing to help others to realize their full potential in business or in life.
My objective is to find opportunities for your business development and matching this with the best solutions on the market.
I help business owners, entrepreneurs, managers and their teams to develop their business fast and easy, building a smarter company, working together to achieve extraordinary results.
≈ My Favorite Quote
"Practice Golden-Rule 1 of Management in Everything you do. Manage Others The Way You Would Like to Be Managed." [Brian Tracy] Because your success Matters to Me!
- Aug 1, 2011 - Current
- ✔AlertBoot is a web-based suite of data security tools for individuals and organizations that need cost-effective, scalable disk encryption and laptop data security. ✔As a managed service, AlertBoot software makes it easy to protect your data and eliminates the IT costs associated with implementing and managing an "in-house" data encryption and security solution.
- Comm100 Network Corporation
- May 1, 2011 - Current
- ✔Comm100 provides open source and free hosted customer support software for small and medium businesses. Comm100 focuses on developing and managing fully integrated customer support and communication solutions. ✔To enable businesses to communicate with their customers more effectively through multiple integrated communication channels, including live chat, forum, knowledge base, email case management and ticket system. ✔All Comm100 products are delivered as FREE SaaS/Hosted applications and fully managed by Comm100. A part of the applications are also available open source. Comm100 is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- GFI Software
- Mar 1, 2011 - Current
- ✔GFI Software (www.gfi.com) provides web and mail security, archiving and fax, networking and security software and hosted IT solutions for small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) via an extensive global partner community. GFI products are available either as on-premise solutions, in the cloud or as a hybrid of both delivery models. ✔With award-winning technology, a competitive pricing strategy, and a strong focus on the unique requirements of SMEs, GFI satisfies the IT needs of organizations on a global scale. ✔The company has offices in the United States (North Carolina, California and Florida), UK (London and Dundee), Austria, Australia, Malta, Hong Kong, Philippines and Romania, which together support hundreds of thousands of installations worldwide. ✔GFI is a channel-focused company with thousands of partners throughout the world and is also a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. ✔Learn more about GFI Software by visiting our website (www.gfi.com), reading our blog (www.gfi.com/blog) and following us on social media platforms - www.facebook.com/gfisoftware & www.twitter.com/gfisoftware.
Business Development Partner
- Garp Business Services Ltd
- Oct 1, 2010 - Current
- ✔GARP is a consulting company offering one stop advice & support for business start-up and business growth. Based in Bucharest, we work both with Romanian and foreign clients. ✔We focus on small and medium businesses for which we act as one single point of contact, for consulting and training services. We are specialized in business development with the support of grants. ✔Our Clients can benefit from translation services from/to Romanian, English, Italian and Spanish.
- GI Group / Barnett McCall Recruitment
- Nov 1, 2009 - May 1, 2010
- • Developing and maintaining relationships with customers; • Acting as a contact between the client and internal team; • Gathering and monitoring market developments; • Prospect market for new business; • Negotiating the terms of contract; • Representing the company at events; • Working closely with colleagues; • Complete weekly, monthly reporting.
- Complex Confort Rin
- Apr 1, 2008 - Oct 1, 2008
- • Reservations and cancellations by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face; • Checking guests into the hotel, allocating rooms and handing out keys; • Checking guests out of the hotel, preparing bills and taking payments; • Handling foreign exchange; • Taking and passing on messages to guests; • Special requests from guests, such as booking theatre tickets, or storing valuables; • Answering questions about facilities in the hotel; • Complaints or problems; • To make reservations and keep room bookings and availability details up-to-date.