Translator specialized in pharmaceutical technology & innovation, with extensive experience in this field and good communication skills to convey concepts with clarity and precision in a pleasant and appealing style. Interpreter specialized in the pharmaceutical technology business and pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
Owner | Translator & Interpreter
- Verónica L. Riva
- Apr 1, 2011 - Current
- Professional translation services for the pharmaceutical technology industry, and quality translation services in fields that range from economics & finance, insurance and legal to architecture, advertising and art. Interpreting services in the pharmaceutical technology business. Transcreation services for leading advertising companies and luxury brands. Portfolio includes projects for Pfizer, Roche, AstraZeneca, Sandoz, BMW, Bvlgari, BASF, Wunderman, and similar companies of international prestige.
- Sep 1, 2000 - Apr 1, 2011
- Translation services covering a wide range of areas of expertise: legal, economics & finance, insurance, oil & gas, civil engineering, industrial engineering, chemicals, genetics, PR, IT, pharmacology, clinical trials, communications, accounting, HR, science.
- Oct 1, 2008 - Dec 1, 2011
- Localization services for SW and IT products: OS, apps, IP SW, Business Intelligence, platforms, and telecommunications. Portfolio includes localization projects for Microsoft, CA Technologies, MicroStrategy, Apple, Emerson Process Management, BlackBerry, and similar leading technology companies.
English-Spanish Sworn Translator'05
Universidad Católica Argentina
English-Spanish Simultaneous Conference Interpreter'10
Estudio Lucille Barnes